BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Photos



I took this photo of my 3 year old niece because it was her first time sledding. I keep this photo because I think she looks very adorable on her polar bear sled and pink outfit. I choose this photo because I really enjoyed the experience with her and because it was also my first time seeing snow. The emotional relationship between the photographer and the subject is very close. I think it influences how when you look at it you feel happiness and joy by looking at her. This photo is intended to be viewed casually by all of our family members for years to come. I think I will defiantly remember this photo in 10 years.



This photo was taken of me by my friend while we were at The Houston Zoo. I like this photo because you can see the aquarium some in that background. I chose this for the assignment because I really enjoyed going to the zoo with all my friends. We haven't been able to all hangout since then so this picture is important to me. The photographer of this picture is one of my best friends. I think it really influences how close up he took it. At the time I wasn't aware how zoomed in on my face he was. The attitude towards the photographer/Subject and vise versa is happiness. This photo was intended to be very casualy viewed by both of our friends and families. I think I will remember this photo in ten years because of the experience attached to it that comes with it.




This photo seems to symbolize hope. I've always liked this photo especially because of the composition of it. I originally saved this photo to get ideas for a drawing I wanted to do. I think the photographer wants the subject who is in darkness to have hope. It affects the way I look at the photo by the emphasis on the flower that is one of the only bright objects in the photo. I think this photo was intended to be viewed semi-casual by those on deviantart.com which is where I found the photo. I believe this photo was put up in 2009 and is still up presently. I think I might not remember this photo entirely in ten years but I do believe I would remember the concept of it.

0 comments: