BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cardboard Crab = Final Report





The main thing that everyone didn't like was the "base" that the crab was standing on. At first I was looking at it more as the mouth of the crab because it is a strange square shape but when people viewed it they were not able to see this. So as the professor suggested I removed the entire base but then It was too flat on the ground and ended up harming the way the legs looked. When it was propped up from the ground it gave the lags a since of movement. So i'm going to try to make some different type of base the props it up just enough without harming the over all look.



My favorite part of the crab is the top that I etched into. I helped top piece from looking too flat.




Over all I liked my project even though I imagined something different looking in the beginning. As this was my first time working with cardboard I met with some difficulty in knowing what I could and couldn't do with it. Although I think I will need a long brake from working with cardboard again I learned a lot about it and enjoyed the overall outcome.

0 comments: